Massage Therapy In Lynnwood WA
Who We Work With
If you are feeling tight and overwhelmed, we can help!
- Clients we work with want to feel relief from aches and pains.
- They want to escape from the stress of their day.
- Our clients work hard at their jobs and for their families. They need some "me" time.
- We also work with a lot of people in Lynnwood who have been injuried during sports, in a car accident, or on the job. Or just bending down to pick up a pencil off the floor.
Massage, Chiropractic, or Both?
Its Up To You!
It's your health, so you get to decide who you see in our office. We have many patients who only get massage in our office without ever seeing one of our Chiropractors. Of course, a lot of our patients feel that the combination of massage and chiropractic works best for them.
You will feel supported by us in whatever decision you make. We're here to help!
Our Unique Approach To Massage Therapy
- We partner with you to create your ideal massage experience.
- Our clients receive the optimal massage pressure and atmosphere to fit their unique needs.
- By creating a blend of relaxation & therapeutic approaches, our clients get the care they need and the experience they want.
- Our clients feel listened to and cared about.
- If you've never had a massage or just want to know more about what to expect from your first visit Click Here.
Results You Can Feel
- After massage, clients typically experience a wonderful relaxation (we call it a massage high!) along with relief from tight and sore muscles.
- Clients often feel relieved that they've found a place they can go to when they need some good care.
- Because health effects everything you do and everyone you know, our clients are able to get back to their favorite activities and enjoy hanging out with their friends and family again.
- Clients can also expect to feel listened to, cared for, and supported in whatever way we can.
What Clients Are Saying About Cathy Oliver, LMP
Finding The Root Of The Issue
I really like Cathy Oliver's touch. She has a good sense about how to find the root of the issue and worked to repair the problem.
Amazing Results For Headaches
I have been seeing Cathy for massages since she started at Summit Family. The main area I struggle with is headaches. Cathy has an amazing ability to work with my headaches thru pressure points & cranial sacral. She helps my head, as well as upper back, shoulders, and neck, to relax and feel so much better, not just during the massage, but after as well. She is skilled, talented & compassionate. I so appreciate Cathy as well as the entire Summit Family team.
Time of Service & Package Discounts*
We offer a "Time of Service" Discount if you pay in full at the time of service (cash, check, visa or MC). Save more by pre-paying for a package of five (or more) massages.
$70 for 1 hour massage
$325 for FIVE 1 hour massages (Save $5 a massage!)
*Please note that these are discounts off of our regular fees.
Massage therapy is covered on a lot of insurance plans.
We will happily check your insurance benifits for you. Just give us a call at 425-775-9914. We will need your Insurance Member or ID#, your Date of Birth, and the customer service number on your card.
24-hour Cancellation Policy
We reserve a full hour just for you, so if you are unable to make your appointment or need to reschedule, please give us 24 hours notice. For those appointments that are no- showed, canceled, or rescheduled less than 24 hours a $40 fee will be assessed.